- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Disclosure of your personal data
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Nave IT Solutions collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
- Any other personal information that you chose to input into the message box on this website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Nave IT Solutions with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register your interest in a service or product that Nave IT Solutions offers.
Nave IT Solutions may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- From partners of Nave IT Solutions which you have previously agreed with that partner to share your information.
How will we use your data?
Nave IT Solutions collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Deliver services to you and provide you with products and services we offer.
If you agree, Nave IT Solutions will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Nave IT Solutions
When Nave IT Solutions processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Nave IT Solutions securely stores your data at it’s offices and cloud platforms which complies with GDPR standards.
Nave IT Solutions will keep your personal data for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by emailing [email protected] with your request.
Nave IT Solutions may not beable to delete all of your personal information to comply with other laws.
Disclosure of your personal data
Nave IT Solutions may be required by law to disclose your personal data. We will ensure in these cases that the request is valid and the correct legal process has been applied by the law enforcement agency in question.
Nave IT Solutions if involved in a merger or acquisition may transfer your data to the new organisation. You will be notified prior to this and will have your data protection rights upheld.
Nave IT Solutions may disclose your personal information to comply with legal obligations, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the services or products it supplies or had supplied, protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public, protect against legal liability and protect and defend the rights or property of Nave IT Solutions.
Nave IT Solutions would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Nave IT Solutions
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Nave IT Solutions from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Nave IT Solutions Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected] with your request.
What are your data protection rights?
Nave IT Solutions would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Nave IT Solutions for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Nave IT Solutions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Nave IT Solutions to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Nave IT Solutions erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Nave IT Solutions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Nave IT Solutions’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Nave IT Solutions transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our
email: [email protected]
Or write to us: Nave IT Solutions, Castleblayney Enterprise Centre, Dublin Road, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan A75 WF72
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Nave IT Solutions uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Nave IT Solutions uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Nave IT Solutions sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at: Nave IT Solutions, Castleblayney Enterprise Centre, Dublin Road, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan A75 WF72